INVESTMENTWithin reach: A massage franchise that’s likely to exceed your expectations, not your budget.
By franchising standards, the cost to purchase a LaVida Massage Center is very reasonable. Your initial investment ranges from $293,250 to $499,500. What’s more, financing assistance is available.
As you check out opportunities, you’ll discover that our royalties and fees are also highly competitive. Here’s how the LaVida Massage investment breaks down.
REQUIRED NET WORTH
$293,250 – $499,500
Franchising Fee: $39,000
$179,250 – $360,500
These expenses are inclusive of:
- Business licenses and permits
- Grand Opening advertising
- Leasehold improvements
- Miscellaneous costs (legal, utilities, insurance and office supplies)
- Opening inventory
- Real estate and rent
FIRST SIX MONTHS
$75,000 – $100,000
- Royalties: 5% (gross sales):
- Advertising fees: 1% (gross sales)
- Software fees: $300-400 (monthly)