**This is a MEMBERSHIP SALES POSITION**
- Provide EXCELLENT service to members / guests that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Answering phone calls, setting appointments, and greeting members / guests upon arrival.
- Communicate and promote the value of Benefits Program to our guests.
- Re-engage inactive members.
- Communicate member concerns to manager
- Sell retail items and add-on services along with memberships.
- Stay updated on retail products and promotions.
- Assist in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assist in administrative tasks and follow policies, procedures and direction.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
- SALES experience is a major plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members / guests on membership benefits and center policies / procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun environment.
- Must be customer service and sales oriented and able to communicate effectively with guests, center management and therapist/esthetics staff.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetics services
- Able to work flexible days and hours (NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS)
- Maintain client confidentiality
Benefits for the Sales Associate
- Compensation includes base pay and sales commission
- Product discounts
- Free and discounted massage program
- Supplemental health and disability Insurance available
- Days, Evenings, Weekends
Skip to content